We just acquired this New Retro Mirror Photo Booth, delivered before the end of 2018. Available now for rent for 2019 events. Fun for wedding receptions, birthday parties, graduations and many more.
Features vibrant graphic animations with voice over and multi-touch interface. It takes amazing selfies and captures full length photos. You can print your awesome keepsakes and can be save and share online. Guests can use touch screen to sign their photos, draw anything on them and add emojis if you prefer.
Guests can apply various effects and filters to their photos before printing and sharing. Another unique features are the on glass games and interactive animations. Host of the parties can do screaming contest, this mirror booth has a cutting edge technology that everybody can enjoy.
Contact us today and Let us take care of the Photo booth entertainment!
2. Consider your budget, this will help you plan on what you can afford in planning your wedding.
3. Compromise what kind of wedding you want to do. Is it a Wedding in the Catholic Church, Christian Wedding, Non-denomination wedding, Civil Wedding or a Destination wedding.Plan it according to your religious orientations, cultures and traditions!
4. Apply for a Marriage license in your state or county.
5. Hire a Wedding planner if both of you are busy. Complete the lists of the bridal entourage, lists of guest for the invitations.You can order ready made invitations or you can make DIY invitations. You can sit together and talk about all the wedding details. If you cannot plan it personally because you are both busy with your job, plan it together online or over the phone.
6. Check around the prices of Wedding ring, Bridal Dress and Tuxedo. Make sure your wedding dress and your wedding rings will fit you. Decide who will pay for the dress of your Maid of Honor, Best Man, Bridesmaid, & Ring bearer. If the couple cannot provide the dresses for free for the entourage inform them to provide their own dresses.
7. Reserve the place for your wedding receptions at least 6 months to 1 year in advance.
8. Contact and set an appointment for your Photographers, Videographer, Hair stylists, Photo booth to spice up your wedding reception.
9. Check your lists if everything is all set and ready for the wedding to avoid problems in the actual wedding day.
10. Before your Wedding day get some beauty rest and do not be nervous. Wake up early on the day of the wedding for your Hair stylist and make-up,etc.
11. Check all the details during your Wedding Rehearsal to avoid problems on the actual day.
12. Be happy this is your special day. You will now be united in faith and in love. Enjoy your honeymoon!
Hope this helps to your wedding plans. Live your married life and make God as the center of your relationship.